Five Towns College Announces the Plan For Reopening is Available
and Town Hall Meetings For Questions and Concerns
I. PLAN FOR REOPENING
Amidst & Post Covid-19, NYS Gov. Andrew Cuomo has set forth mandatory regulations as well as best practices that align with recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) for Institutions of Higher Education (IHE) reopening in Phase 4.
Accordingly, Five Towns College has prepared and filed its PLAN FOR REOPENING with the New York State Department of Health (NYS DOH) and Education Department (NYSED).
- All students, faculty, staff and/or visitors to campus must read and acknowledge receipt of the Five Towns College PLAN FOR REOPENING to be allowed on campus.
- The Five Towns College PLAN FOR REOPENING is in effect immediately, upon first entry/visit to campus, and shall remain in full force and effect from July 2020 through September 2021 unless canceled earlier by written announcement.
- The Five Towns College PLAN FOR REOPENING supercedes and is incorporated by reference into every institutional document currently in full force and effect.
II. TOWN HALL MEETINGS
A series of Town Hall Meetings are scheduled via the Zoom Webinar platform so that some highlights can be shared and questions and concerns from our campus community can be addressed. At this time, no new meetings are scheduled but check back on occasion for updates.
(2) Returning Residential Students:
(3) Returning Commuter Students:
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR NEW STUDENTS:
Check back for updates and/or emails will be sent with important information.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND RECEIPT OF THE
FIVE TOWNS COLLEGE PLAN FOR REOPENING