Earn Your B.F.A. Degree in Mass Communication
About the Program
The Mass Communication program leads to a Bachelor of Science degree (B.S.).
- The curriculum focuses on new technologies and a variety of multi-media communication platforms used to distribute information.
- The program is designed to improve students’ verbal, written and critical thinking skills while being stimulating and creating engaging opportunities for academic development.
Mass Communication Career Today!
Prepare for an exciting career in:
- Sports Broadcasting
- Online Media
Become a professional writer & prepare news for:
- Other media-based organizations & outlets
Experiential audio recording courses in:
- Cutting-edge audio equipment
- Technical recording mastery
- Advanced mixing procedures
- Engineering procedures
- Audio/video production
The Live Entertainment and Media Production concentration gives students foundational knowledge using audio and visual applications. At Five Towns College, students learn to create, operate, and plan:
- Musical and theatrical productions
- Corporate events
- Sporting events, entertainment, and concerts
- Special event celebrations or installations