Facility Use Application
For Institutional Events
& Calendar Approval
***This form is only for current FTC students, faculty and staff. Any outside or third party vendors, must contact the FTC Business Office directly.***
• Any member of the FTC community, including faculty, staff and/or students must complete this Facility Use Application in order to request/reserve any classroom, meeting room, lounge, theatre, gym, Upbeat or Downbeat Cafes, or other area of the FTC facilities for a FTC-related program or activity/event. Please note that any request for the Theater will be forwarded to the FTC PAC Technical Director, Michael Visco, only after it is approved for the Calendar.
• Submit the completed form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Registrar (Kathy Berg) or Maintenance Offices (Dorna Hodge). It will be reviewed to ensure there are no conflicts and that requisite public safety and maintenance staff is available.
• If approved, the event will be entered on the online Institutional Events Calendar located on the FTC homepage at www.ftc.edu and assigned to the requested facilities.
• Please do not promote the event until the location is secured.
• All promotional flyers and announcements should be sent to email@example.com for branding, curation and distribution.