How to Apply: Undergraduate
Looking to pursue music, business, education, film, media or performing arts? You’re in the right place. Apply for Five Towns College online today and follow the steps below to ensure you have everything covered.
Applicants seeking admission to Five Towns College in Long Island, New York must complete the following items:
- The Undergraduate Admissions Application including a Personal Essay, Student Signature, and a Parent/Guardian Signature (If under 21).
- A $35 Application Fee (cash, check, money order or credit card). This fee will be waived if the application is submitted online. You are able to fill out the online application here.
- All High School and College Transcripts.
- SAT/ACT scores are optional.
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation on official letterhead. Letters may be from your guidance counselor, teacher, member of the community or your employer.
- Music and Theatre students must audition to complete the application process. Download the Music Audition Requirements (PDF) or the Theatre Audition Requirements (PDF).
- Immunizations records from your school or doctor showing proof of Two (2) MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella) upon acceptance into the college.
NOTE: Students that fall below our academic standards for admission may be required to take our entrance exam.