Student life at Five Towns College in Long Island, NY is thriving. With an always-packed calendar of events, spacious residence halls, extracurricular activities, multiple dining halls and state-of-the-art facilities, every student can find what they’re looking for at Five Towns College.
Located just an hour from the Big Apple, as well as the East End in the other direction, students have a unique opportunity to attend college near the entertainment and media capital of the world, as well as the summer retreats of celebrities and entertainers.
The Student Life Office strives to create a campus community in which students become socially responsible citizens while achieving academic and personal success. It provides a range of services and programs to assist individual students as well as student organizations that support individual growth, social cohesion, and cultural diversity.
To find more information on our school’s residence halls, dining and more, use the navigation to the left, or request more information!
Please click here to access the Five Towns College Student Handbook. And, be sure to read the Code of Conduct for Students and Employees to learn about the standards of behavior that are expected from the College’s community as well as other important institutional policies.
- "Five Towns College is a place where education becomes exciting and where dreams can become a reality."David Correa, '14
- "The thing I like most about Five Towns College is the people I’ve met and the long lasting friendships I’ve created with them."Louis Torre, '14
- "Five Towns College’s Business Department has the most helpful instructors and they are great educators."Michelle Morin, '14
- “The school will leave you with memories that you’ll never forget. The environment, faculty, and social life are one of a kind.”Michael Park, '15
- "I like the small classes because you can interact better with the professors and the students in class. Attending a college close to home was the right choice for me."Tatiana Vasquez, '16
- "Five Towns College has exposed me to different styles of music and refined my skills in all aspects of performance and recording."Jarryd Nelson, ’13