The Public Safety Office is responsible for college campus security and safety, collaborating with the Residence Life Office and local police and fire departments. Students are advised about security matters, policies, and procedures at several orientation sessions. They receive written notification about rules, regulations, and laws that apply to them at the college. Together with the Public Safety Office’s supervision and oversight, the members of the college community are safe and secure.
In accordance with the Crime Awareness and Campus Security Act of 1990, the College collects information regarding campus security and alcohol and drug abuse. This information is available to all current students and employees. Campus crime statistics may be accessed at the U.S. Department of Education website or obtained from the Director of Public Safety.
To reach the Public Safety Office, dial ext. 2196
Informational Downloads (PDF)
- Annual Security Report and Annual Fire Safety Report with 2013-2015 Crime Statistics
- Guide to Emergency Preparedness
- Emergency Management Plan
- Emergency Notification Registration
- Evacuation Routes
- Fire Extinguisher Locations
- First Aid Kit Locations
- Missing Student Notification Policy
- Fire Sprinkler Notification
- Biennial Report: Drug Free Schools and Campuses Regulations