Congratulations on your Acceptance to Five Towns College!
We sincerely extend best wishes to all accepted students for your success here!
The Admissions Office is open for in-person appointments and is available by phone at (631) 656-2110 and at email@example.com. Campus Visits can be scheduled, too. For those who prefer or if it’s more convenient, virtual appointments can be scheduled with with either an Admissions or Financial Aid Representative.
- We are committed to making sure you have everything you need to get ready for the fall semester at Five Towns College. Please reach out to us with any questions or concerns.
Here are five items that you may still need to complete:
Whether you are a freshman, transfer, graduate or international student, if you still need to submit your deposit to secure your spot for the Fall semester, please follow these instructions.
#1 Enrollment Deposit
Once you have received your acceptance letter, you will want to submit the required enrollment deposit of $200. to secure your spot. This deposit is refundable until May 1st for the Fall semester or until January 1st for the Spring semester. The tuition deposit is applied towards the tuition balance. After May 1st, the deposit is nonrefundable. To make your deposit payment, please go to the Student Applicant Portal. From there, enter your username and password. To submit your deposit, please log into the Student Applicant Portal, click the “Application Status” box on the Student Dashboard and then select “Pay Deposit”.
Once you have deposited, additional information regarding registration, orientation and next steps will follow. If you still need to have an interview or audition scheduled, your Admissions Counselor will be in touch to schedule this virtually.
#2 Pay Housing Deposit
A housing deposit of $150.00 is required for new students seeking to live on-campus. This deposit is refundable until May 1st for the Fall semester and January 1st for the Spring semester. After either May 1st or January 1st, the deposit is nonrefundable.
To submit your deposit, please log into the Student Applicant Portal, click the “Application Status” box on the Student Dashboard and then select “Pay Deposit”.
#3 Financial Aid
To contact the Financial Aid Office, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a virtual appointment or call the Financial Aid Office at (631)656-2164. Also, click here for information about submitting the FAFSA form.
#4 Submit Health Records
The following Health Forms/Documentation of all Immunization Records must be submitted:
- Proof of immunization for:
two (2) MMR Shots or two (2) Measles, one (1) Mumps and one (1) Rubella Shot; or
- Proof of immunization for:
two (2) MMR Shots or two (2) Measles, one (1) Mumps and one (1) Rubella Shot or documentation of the medically diagnosed disease for Measles, Mumps, and Rubella.
- If the applicant has received a vaccination for Meningitis, please include that as well.
- Please fax, scan or email this to email@example.com or call (631) 656-2110.
- The Admissions Fax # is: 631-656-3199.
- NOTE: Please CLICK HERE to submit the Meningococcal Meningitis Vaccination Response Form; or you can download and fill out the PDF version (Meningococcal Meningitis Vaccination Response Form (PDF) and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To upload documents, please use the Immuization Records Upload Form below for your convenience. They will go directly to email@example.com.
Please note that students applying to live on-campus must provide proof of Meningococcal Meningitis Vaccination. This is mandatory.
Immunization Records Upload Form
Remember to submit final official High School Transcripts and/or College Transcripts if you are transferring institutions. Please click here if you would like Five Towns College Office of Admissions to submit a Request for Official High School Transcript on your behalf.
Visit the official Five Towns College social media sites @fivetownscollege #fivetownscollege on Instagram, Facebook and TikTok !F