How to Apply: Undergraduate
Looking to pursue audio, business, computer graphics, film/video, music performance, music teacher education, mass communication, multi-media or theatre arts? You’re in the right place. Apply for Five Towns College online today and follow the steps below to ensure you have everything covered.
Applicants seeking admission to Five Towns College in Long Island, New York must complete the following items:
- The Undergraduate Admissions Application; apply online and the $35 application fee will be waived. You are able to fill out the online application here;
- A Personal Essay of at least 150 but no more than 300 words. Please note that this essay can be uploaded into the online application also.
- All High School and College Transcripts, sent directly from the academic institutions attended. The mailing address is Five Towns College, Admissions Office, 305 N. Service Road, Dix Hills, New York 11746-5871. Please click here if you would like Five Towns College Office of Admissions to submit a Request for Official High School Transcript on your behalf.
- One Letter of Recommendation is required. Letters may be from your guidance counselor, teacher, member of the community or your employer. This letter should be scanned, mailed, emailed or faxed directly from this person to firstname.lastname@example.org or (631) 656-3199;
- Applicants for the Music, Theatre, Film/Video and Interactive Computer Graphics programs are permitted to submit online pre-recorded auditions and/or portfolios to complete their application, at this time during the pandemic. Visit our Audition/Portfolio Requirements webpage for more information. Or for more information about this, please contact the Admissions Office at (631) 656-2110 or email email@example.com.
- SAT/ACT scores are optional.
NOTE: Students that fall below our academic standards for admission may be required to take our entrance exam.
Read about the Five Towns College Early Action Incentive Grants here: https://www.ftc.edu/apply-now/