How to Apply: Undergraduate
Looking to pursue music, business, education, film, media or performing arts? You’re in the right place. Apply for Five Towns College online today and follow the steps below to ensure you have everything covered.
Applicants seeking admission to Five Towns College in Long Island, New York must complete the following items:
- The Undergraduate Admissions Application including a Personal Essay, Student Signature, and a Parent/Guardian Signature (If under 18).
- A $35 Application Fee (cash, check, money order or credit card). This fee will be waived if the application is submitted online. You are able to fill out the online application here.
- All High School and College Transcripts, sent directly from the academic institutions attended. The mailing address is Five Towns College, Admissions Office, 305 N. Service Road, Dix Hills, New York 11746-5871.
- SAT/ACT scores are optional.
- One Letter of Recommendation on official letterhead. Letters may be from your guidance counselor, teacher, member of the community or your employer. This letter should be scanned, emailed or faxed directly from this person to email@example.com or (631) 656-3199.
- Music, Theatre, Film/Video and Interactive Computer Graphics students must satisfy program-specific audition/portfolio requirements to complete the application process. Download the Audition/Portfolio Requirements PDF for more information. Request an audition by contacting the Admissions Office at (631) 656-2110 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Meningococcal Meningitis Vaccination Response Form should be submitted and scanned, emailed or faxed directly to email@example.com or (631) 656-3199.
- Documentation of all Immunization Records specifically showing proof of immunization for two (2) MMR Shots or two (2) Measles, one (1) Mumps and one (1) Rubella Shot or documentation of the medically diagnosed disease for Measles, Mumps, Rubella. If the applicant has received a vaccination for Meningitis, please include that as well. Fax, scan or email this to firstname.lastname@example.org or (631) 656-3199.
NOTE: Students that fall below our academic standards for admission may be required to take our entrance exam.