The Public Safety Office is responsible for college campus security and safety, collaborating with the Residence Life Office and local police and fire departments. Students are advised about security matters, policies, and procedures at several orientation sessions. They receive written notification about rules, regulations, and laws that apply to them at the college. Together with the Public Safety Office’s supervision and oversight, the members of the college community are safe and secure.
In accordance with the Crime Awareness and Campus Security Act of 1990, the College collects information regarding campus security and alcohol and drug abuse. This information is available to all current students and employees. Campus crime statistics may be accessed at the U.S. Department of Education website or obtained from the Director of Public Safety.
To reach the Public Safety Office, dial ext. 2196
Informational Downloads (PDF)
- Annual Security Report & Annual Fire Safety Report with 2016-2018 Crime Statistics (2018-2019 Academic Year)
- Guide to Emergency Preparedness
- Evacuation Routes
- Fire Extinguisher Locations
- First Aid Kit Locations
- Missing Student Notification Policy
- Fire Sprinkler Notification
- Biennial Report: Drug Free Schools and Campuses Regulations
- FTC Emergency Notification Enrollment Form
- Title IX: Intake Worksheet
- FTC Campus Guide