Public Health Bulletins and Institutional Reopening
Please check back daily as the Five Towns College policy may be modified soon. In the meanwhile, please review the Important Notice: FTC Reinstates Mandatory Vaccination Policy dated August 24, 2021 from Five Towns College President David Cohen. Click here for current policies.
Public Health Bulletins, College Advisory Notices, College President Messages, Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES) Notices and Information, Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) Reporting and Disclosures, the Five Towns College Plan For Reopening, and Information about Health Testing, House MD or other providers will be posted on this page.
The most recent Notices will continue to be available on the homepage but check back here from time to time for the above information.
Please scroll down to see the most recent disclosure for the Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) Reporting (Dated: Oct. 9, 2021)
INSTITUTIONAL REOPENING-Spring Semester 2021 Starts March 22
- Dear Colleague Letter dated 2/5/21 from FTC President David Cohen, J.D.
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS/CARES & REPORTING
- Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) Reporting (October 2021)
- Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) Reporting (January 2021)
COVID-19 ADVISORY NOTICES AND UPDATES
- FTC Reinstates Mandatory Vaccination Policy – Effective September 30, 2021
- Updates to Covid Policies and Guidelines-August 20, 2021
- Five towns college plan for reopening-july 24, 2020
- Seventh advisory notice-may 12, 202
- Sixth advisory notice: frequently asked questions-april 23, 2020
- Fifth advisory notice-back on track: resuming your education online-march 25, 2020
- Fourth advisory notice regarding covid-19-march 13, 2020
- Third advisory notice regarding covid-19:temporary transition to online learning-march 11, 2020
- Second advisory notice regarding covid-19-march 10, 2020
- Important notice regarding covid-19
STATE, FEDERAL AND WORLD HEALTH INFORMATION
Please refer to the following websites for coronavirus (covid-19) updates and information:
- CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION
- NEW YORK STATE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
- WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION
- NATIONAL INSTITUTES OF HEALTH