For Academic Year 2023-24, FTC Current Covid Policies and Procedures are here.
Public Health Bulletins, College Advisory Notices, College President Messages, Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES) Notices and Information, Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) Reporting and Disclosures, the Five Towns College Plan For Reopening, and Information about Health Testing are posted on this page.
Below are the archived reports of communications during the global pandemic:
- College President notice dated June 10, 2022 regarding requirements about Covid vaccinations, boosters and mask policy here.
- Scroll down for the final HEERF Disclosure Reports for Q3 and Q4 (2021).
INSTITUTIONAL REOPENING-Spring Semester Starts January 31, 2022
- Most recent update from College President December 28,2021 Regarding Spring 2022 Semester Delayed Start on 1/31/22
- Dear Colleague Letter dated 2/5/21 from FTC President David Cohen, J.D.
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS/CARES & REPORTING
- Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) CARES and CRRSA Final Disclosure (Q4. 2021)
- Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) Institutional Final Report (December. 2020)
- Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) Reporting (December 2021)
- Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) Reporting (October 2021)
- Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) Reporting (January 2021)
COVID-19 ADVISORY NOTICES AND UPDATES
- FTC Reinstates Mandatory Vaccination Policy – Effective September 30, 2021
- Updates to Covid Policies and Guidelines-August 20, 2021
- Five towns college plan for reopening-july 24, 2020
- Seventh advisory notice-may 12, 202
- Sixth advisory notice: frequently asked questions-april 23, 2020
- Fifth advisory notice-back on track: resuming your education online-march 25, 2020
- Fourth advisory notice regarding covid-19-march 13, 2020
- Third advisory notice regarding covid-19:temporary transition to online learning-march 11, 2020
- Second advisory notice regarding covid-19-march 10, 2020
- Important notice regarding covid-19
STATE, FEDERAL AND WORLD HEALTH INFORMATION
Please refer to the following websites for coronavirus (covid-19) updates and information:
- CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION
- NEW YORK STATE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
- WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION
- NATIONAL INSTITUTES OF HEALTH