Public Health Bulletins and Institutional Reopening
Public Health Bulletins, College Advisory Notices, College President Messages, Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES) Notices and Information, Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) Reporting and Disclosures, the Five Towns College Plan For Reopening, and Information about Health Testing, House MD or other providers will be posted on this page.
The most recent Notices will continue to be available on the homepage but check back here from time to time for the above information.
Click here for the FTC Daily COVID-19 Dashboard (10.29.20)
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS/CARES & REPORTING
COVID-19 ADVISORY NOTICES AND UPDATES
- five towns college plan for reopening-july 24, 2020
- seventh advisory notice-may 12, 202
- sixth advisory notice: frequently asked questions-april 23, 2020
- fifth advisory notice-back on track: resuming your education online-march 25, 2020
- fourth advisory notice regarding covid-19-march 13, 2020
- third advisory notice regarding covid-19:temporary transition to online learning-march 11, 2020
- second advisory notice regarding covid-19-march 10, 2020
- important notice regarding covid-19
STATE, FEDERAL AND WORLD HEALTH INFORMATION
Please refer to the following websites for coronavirus (covid-19) updates and information: