AND STUDENT RIGHT TO KNOW
Consumer Information for all current and prospective Five Towns College students is included below. This is in compliance with regulatory, state and federal statutes and requirements of accrediting agencies, including Middle States Commission on Higher Education, NCATE and others pending.
COST OF ATTENDANCE:
- Undergraduate/Graduate Cost of Attendance can be found here:
- Refund Policy can be found here:
- The Satisfactory Academic Policy (SAP) can be found here:
- Important financial aid forms and links can be found here:
- The College holds an Absolute Charter issued by the NYS Board of Regents and its programs of study are registered with the New York State Education Department (NYSED).
- The College is regionally accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE), and its teacher education division is accredited by the National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)
- Go to https://www.ftc.edu/about-five-towns-college/accreditation/ for more information about this.
- The College’s 2018-19 Academic Calendar can be found here: https://www.ftc.edu/forms/1819_Academic_Calendar.pdf
GRADUATION AND COMPLETION RATES:
- The College submits updated data to the National Center for Educational Statistics. Information about its Graduation Rates can be found here: https://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/?id=191205
TRANSFER OF CREDIT POLICIES AND ARTICULATION AGREEMENTS:
- Information about College Transfer Credit policies can be found here: https://www.ftc.edu/transfer-students/
- The College has several Articulation Agreements with other institutions of higher education. They include agreements with: Bayside High School, Dutchess County BOCES, Eastern Suffolk BOCES, Institute of Audio Research, Locust Valley High School, Long Island High School for the Arts, Mercer County Community College, Nassau BOCES, Putnam/Northern Westchester BOCES, Rockland BOCES, Sewanhaka High School, Ulster BOCES, Westchester Community College, Western Suffolk BOCES. More information can be had by contacting the Registrar’s Office.
- Click here to see some of the articulation agreements.
STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES:
- Information about academic support, tutoring, student access and reasonable accommodations and disability services can be found here: https://www.ftc.edu/student-life/student-support-services/
STUDENT LIFE & FACILITIES:
- Student Rights and Responsibilities related to Title IX, gender-based misconduct or NYS Education law, Article 129-B and the institutional Code of Conduct can be found here: https://www.ftc.edu/institutional-policies/