The Writing Center
- The Writing Center offers one-on-one writing sessions to all students at any stage of the writing process. At this time, virtual appointments are available as needed; please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an appointment.
- Students of all levels and in all disciplines are encouraged to take advantage of this great on-campus initiative.
- Professional assistance is provided to help students succeed during their college years.
- The goal of The Writing Center is to support students’ efforts in the learning and writing process with a dedicated educational team available to advise and guide the drafting and completion of essays, reports, resumes, letters, academic assignments and other creative work.
- The Writing Center Team is here to help! The Writing Center Team includes Professor Alissa LeClair Gambino and Professor Dominick Quartuccio. They can be reached via email at email@example.com.
The Writing Center adheres to the Five Towns College Code of Conduct related to Academic Misconduct (Academic Integrity & Plagarism) found in the Student Handbook and on the College’s website at http://www.ftc.edu/institutional-policies/.
- Both MLA and APA citation guidelines are available as writing resources located here: https://www.ftc.edu/academics/libraries/
Make your Five Towns College years successful-Consult with The Writing Center!