These are some of the Institutional Policies of Five Towns College for all students, employees and the College community.
Please be advised that the College reserves the right to change the content here from time to time. Kindly check back on occasion for the most recent version or updates to any of the documents included herein.
• Compliance Certification Education/Training for Faculty/Staff 2020-21
• Code of Conduct for Students and Employees
• Student Complaint Policy
• Five Towns College Student Complaint Form
• Five Towns College Sexual Harassment Prevention Policy Pursuant to Section 201-g of the Labor Law and Complaint Form For Reporting Sexual Harassment
• Immunization Requirements-updates
• Multiple Learning Modality
• NYS Education Law Article 129-B, Definitions
• Students’ Bill of Rights (Section 6443)
• Information to File a Report and Seek a Response, Pursuant to Section 6444 of Article 129-B
• Campus Climate Assessments (Section 6445)
• Options for Confidential Disclosure (Section 6446)
• Student Onboarding and Ongoing Education (Section 6447)
• Reporting Aggregate Data to the Department (Section 6449)