How to Apply to Live On-Campus
Harmony? Melody? Rhapsody? Symphony?
Here’s all of the important information you need to know if you want to apply to live on-campus, including deadlines, costs, forms and more.
Housing Costs are available here.
A Completed Housing Application Consists of:
1. Online Student Housing Application;
2. Payment of the $150 Housing deposit – Pay online by clicking the red “PAY HOUSING DEPOSIT” button on this page below.
3. Immunization Records for MMR and:
- Meningococcal Meningitis Vaccination Response Form (MMVR)-there must be proof of vaccination;
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination for Fall 2022. This is mandatory.
Please note: Completion of the Online Student Housing Application does not guarantee a student housing assignment. In addition, single room requests are very limited and there is no guarantee that students who had one in the past will get one again nor can any student expect that single rooms are available. If a single room is available, there is an additional cost and a price adjustment will be made to your Bursar account.
PRIORITY HOUSING DEADLINES:
Fall Semester Start: June 30th
Spring/Winter Start: January 15th
Fall Semester Start: April 15th (Housing Lottery)
Spring/Winter Start: January 15th (ORL Placement)
REFUND SCHEDULE FOR ROOM AND BOARD:
• The $150 Housing deposit is refundable until May 1st for the Fall Semester and January 2nd for the Spring Semester.
MICROWAVES ON CAMPUS
Microwaves in the residence halls are prohibited unless they are attached to a micro-fridge unit. Five Towns College provides microwave access to students in the Downbeat, Upbeat Café and Public Safety, so students will be able to heat food without their own standalone unit. Students wishing to rent a Micro-fridge unit will need to contact the following vendor:
University Logistics, 1.800.525.7307
*Please remember that University Logistics services are not provided by Five Towns College. Any rental agreement for a Micro-Fridge Unit, is made through University Logistics and not Five Towns College or the Office of Residence Life.
Pay Housing Deposit
A housing deposit of $150.00 is required for new students seeking to live on-campus. This deposit is refundable until May 1st for the Fall semester and January 1st for the Spring semester. After either May 1st or January 1st, the deposit is nonrefundable.
To submit your deposit, please log into the Student Applicant Portal, click the “Application Status” box on the Student Dashboard and then select “Pay Deposit”.
Submit Immunization Records, MMVR Form, and Proof of Meningococcal Meningitis and Covid-19 Vaccination
Accepted students who have not yet submitted their Immunization Records, Meningococcal Meningitis Vaccination Response Form or Proof of Meningococcal Meningitis and Covid-19 Vaccinations, can upload and post them here, too.
Accepted students who have applied to live on-campus must submit their Immunization Records and the Meningococcal Meningitis Vaccination Response Form. Residential students are required to provide proof of the Meningococcal Meningitis Vaccination to live on campus. Further, proof of Covid-19 vaccination is required, too.
Please read below and upload the required documents at this time to be considered for on-campus housing. The following Health Forms/Documentation of all Immunization Records must be submitted:
- Proof of immunization for:
two (2) MMR Shots or two (2) Measles, one (1) Mumps and one (1) Rubella Shot; or
- Proof of immunization for:
two (2) MMR Shots or two (2) Measles, one (1) Mumps and one (1) Rubella Shot or documentation of the medically diagnosed disease for Measles, Mumps, and Rubella.
- If the applicant has received a vaccination for Meningitis, please include that as well.
- Please fax, scan or email this to email@example.com or call (631) 656-2110.
- The Admissions Fax # is: 631-656-3199.
- NOTE: Please CLICK HERE to submit the Meningococcal Meningitis Vaccination Response Form; or you can download and fill out the PDF version (Meningococcal Meningitis Vaccination Response Form (PDF) and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To upload documents, please use the Immuization Records Upload Form below for your convenience. They will go directly to email@example.com.
Immunization Records Upload Form
Online Housing Application
Residence Life PDF Downloads
- Symphony Hall 1st Floor Evacuation Plan
- Symphony Hall 2nd Floor Evacuation Plan
- Harmony Hall 1st Floor Evacuation Plan
- Harmony Hall 2nd Floor Evacuation Plan
- Rhapsody Hall 1st Floor Evacuation Plan
- Rhapsody Hall 2nd Floor Evacuation Plan
- Melody Hall 1st Floor Evacuation Plan
- Melody Hall 2nd Floor Evacuation Plan