An Invitation from the Theatre Arts Division Chair, Dr. David Krasner
Dear Director or Teacher of Theatre Arts:
If you’re interested, kindly contact us ASAP as this production is extremely popular and several high schools have already reserved their seats! Don’t miss out on a terrific musical and an opportunity to experience our campus first-hand. RSVP Today!
- Please join us for the FTC Theatre Arts Division production of URINETOWN, THE MUSICAL! As you will read, this musical is fun, uplifting, and will provide all with a respite from the stresses of our daily lives. So, we hope you will RSVP and we look forward to seeing you on campus!
- You can also request Master Acting Classes for your students.
At Five Towns College, we are proud of the outstanding theatre performances our students participate in during the year. These are students who graduated from many high schools like yours!
That’s why we want to invite you and your students to attend our upcoming Fall 2023 musical, URINETOWN, THE MUSICAL. This is going to be performed in the Five Towns College Performing Arts Center and will be an exciting production for all to enjoy. Please review the information below and submit your RSVP.
- Bring your students via bus during the school day to see the Fall Musical, URINETOWN, THE MUSICAL. This performance is offered during the day to high schools and their students on Friday, November 17, 2023 at 10:00am. We recommend arriving by about 9:30 a.m. In addition, if your students would like a tour of the College, we can set that up afterwards, if time permits.
- If you are unable to bring your students to the College for the show on Friday morning but would still like to view the production, you can request a limited number of complimentary tickets to give to your students and their family members to see this show. It runs Thursday, November 16-Sat. Nov. 18 at 7:30pm and Sunday, Nov. 19 at 3pm. Please contact me directly to assist with arrangements.
- Finally, we would like to offer your students a Master Class in Acting taught by a member of our theatre faculty, in addition to either of the two options selected above.
Please complete the Invite for Educators and/or contact Dr. David Krasner, Chair of the Theatre Division, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 631-656-2139 for more information.
David Krasner, Ph.D
Chair of Theatre Arts Division
INVITATION AND PRE-REGISTRATION
Educators: Please fill out the form below to RSVP.