An Invitation from the Theatre Arts Division Chair, Dr. David Krasner
Dear Director or Teacher of Theatre Arts:
- Please join us for the FTC Theatre Arts Division production of Xanadu! As you will read, this musical contains content that all of our students can relate to and is fun, uplifting, and will provide all with a respite from the stresses of our daily lives. So, we hope you will RSVP and we look forward to seeing you on campus!
- We request that all students attending complete the Pre-Registration form as well. Please direct them to the ftc.edu homepage to click the Invitation icon there that will bring them to the form here.
- You can also request Master Acting Classes for your students.
At Five Towns College, we are proud of the outstanding theatre performances our students participate in during the year. These are students who graduated from many high schools like yours!
That’s why we want to invite you and your students to attend our upcoming Spring 2023 musical, Xanadu. This is going to be performed in the Five Towns College Performing Arts Center on the main stage and will be an exciting production for all to enjoy. Please review the information below and submit your RSVP.
- Bring your students via bus during the school day to see the Spring Musical, Xanadu. This performance is offered during the day to high schools and their students on Friday, May 5, 2023 at 10:00am. We recommend arriving by about 9:30 a.m. In addition, if your students would like a tour of the College, we can set that up afterwards, if time permits.
- If you are unable to bring your students to the College on May 5th but would still like to view the production, you can request a limited number of complimentary tickets to give to your students and their family members to see this show. It runs Thursday May 4-Sat. May 6 at 7:30pm and Sunday, May 7 at 3pm. Please contact me directly to assist with arrangements.
- Finally, we would like to offer your students a Master Class in Acting taught by a member of our theatre faculty, in addition to either of the two options selected above.
Please complete the Invite for Educators and/or contact Dr. David Krasner, Chair of the Theatre Division, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 631-656-2139 for more information.
David Krasner, Ph.D
Chair of Theatre Arts Division
INVITATION AND PRE-REGISTRATION
Educators: Please click “Invite for Educators” tab below to expand the accordion section and fill out the form to RSVP.
Students: Please click “Pre-registration for Students” tab below to expand the accordion tab and fill out the form to pre-register.