Facility Use Application
For Institutional Events
& Calendar Approval
***This form is only for current FTC students, faculty and staff. Any outside or third party vendors, must contact the FTC Business Office directly.***
• Any member of the FTC community, including faculty, staff and/or students must complete this Facility Use Application in order to request/reserve any classroom, meeting room, lounge, theatre, gym, Upbeat or Downbeat Cafes, or other area of the FTC facilities for a FTC-related program or activity/event. Please note that any request for the Theater needs to be approved for space availability here prior to inquiry with FTCPAC staff.
• Submit the completed form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. It will be reviewed to ensure there are no conflicts and that requisite public safety and maintenance staff is available.
• If approved, the event will be entered on the online Institutional Events Calendar located on the FTC homepage at www.ftc.edu and assigned to the requested facilities.
• Please do not promote the event until the location is secured.
• NOTE: New Process—Users should submit a JPG, PDF or Word file up to 5MB of the event for branding and/or curation prior to distribution. You will only be contacted if your digital flyer needs this.