Welcome to Zoom Information Sessions!
Opt in to learn more about academic programs! Take a deeper dive into the curriculum to learn more.
Prospective students are invited to attend a Zoom Information Session with the Chair or Professor of one of the academic divisions listed below. And, check back for the schedule will be regularly updated.
Just Added: Learn more about Athletics, Student Life and Residence Life! Check dates/times!
At these events:
- Chairs and/or other professors will share more about the courses offered, the overall program goals and some details specifically about the programs.
- Alumni or current students may be present to give insight, too.
- An Admissions Representative will be available to answer questions about the enrollment process.
Join us by clicking on the links below and registering!
SPRING 2021: CURRENT DATES/TIMES
(Note: Please check back on occasion for updated Dates/Times)
- Audio: Thursday, February 4; 7-8pm.
- Business/Career Services: Monday, March 1; 7-8pm
- Here’s the Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/95155871631
- Mass Communication: Tuesday, March 2; 7-8pm
- Film/Video: Thursday, March 11; 7-8pm
- Athletics/Student Life/Residence Life: Monday, March 15; 7-8pm
- Performance/Music Teacher Ed/Theatre Arts: Wednesday, March 24; 7-8pm
ZOOM INFORMATION SESSIONS RSVP
Select the session(s) you would like to attend below and provide your information to reserve your spot. If you would like to register for more than one session, please register for them individually. A link back to this page will be provided after you fill out each form.